Форумы Серверы Суспільство
Игры Серверы VBIOS General Soft & Hard Увлечения А поговорить... Культура Полезная информация Межигір'я Чат

Пользователь Сообщение: Рыбалка.Адриатика.Вопросы.        (Тема#39309)
ALIK-home 
Комбриг
: Dnepr
С нами с 02.07.05
Посты: 1870
03.06.10 18:14 Ukraine #791045
Хорватия.
Собственно сабж. Едем через недельку.Из всей команды один я любитель.
Кто сам сталкивался,имеет опыт ,просто интересные ссылки - снасти,наживка и главное рыба.Шоб усех отравленной не накормить )
protector 
VBIOS
protector
: Днепр
С нами с 20.05.02
Посты: 2212
04.06.10 07:57 [Re: ALIK-home] Ukraine #791325
Ну насчет любителя ты конечно прав......
Посмотри вгугле....
ALIK-home 
Комбриг
С нами с 02.07.05
04.06.10 11:35 [Re: protector] Ukraine #791440
Димон ,дарагой, я тебя люююблю )
Може кто вживую рыбачил,чета посоветует,форум какой подкинет интересный.
Ато кучу информации и ссылок перелопачивать....
NaCl 
предатель Родины
С нами с 28.08.08
Посты: 24065
04.06.10 14:24 [Re: ALIK-home] Ukraine #791573
Лентяй
|
|
\/
ALIK-home 
Комбриг
С нами с 02.07.05
04.06.10 15:02 [Re: NaCl] Ukraine #791602
я вроде поисковиками пользоваться умею )))
прочитай те ссылки,что ты дал )
полезной информации там 1 процент
ubiytza 
махнуть на кубу
ubiytza
: Philadelphia, PA USA
С нами с 04.11.03
Посты: 3576
04.06.10 17:10 [Re: ALIK-home] United States #791722
i have been fsihing in croatia for over ten years. next to the the offshore action with bluefins, swords, threshers etc., there is some pretty good inshore and coastal fishing. for dentex your reels should be ok, however consider spooling one with braid, as you need to fish close to the bottom in ca. 25 - 35 m of water. the fact that it is non stretch is not so important when trolling, but its thin, creates less drag in the water, just works better for keeping the bait in the strike zone. as you will be using a small inflatable, i assume you will not have a downrigger - thats why you should use sinkes that clip on- and off your main line easily. (www.fonderiaroma.it) makes these type of leads. another system is called "piombo guardiano" by the italians, and uses a lead on a thinner monofilament branch about 15 meters away from the bait. it is critical that you bait stays within 5-10m of the bottom, if it is in midwater, chances are that one of the big amberjacks will take your bait, and then your tacke might be a bit on the light side. i have caught ajs to 30kgs, but fish of 50 kgs and more are caught every year!
the best bait for dentex is a live squid, followed by a live garfish, if you cant get one of the above mentioned use whatever you can get, but it should be alive. the trolling speed for squid must be very slow, from 0.8 - 1 kt, not more, the garfish can be trolled a little faster. use a fluorocarbon leader in the 50 - 60 lbs range, and a two - or three hook system. concerning your rod for live bait trolling- it should be 6 - 7 ft long with a softer tip and a parabolic action, but any decent boat rod will do for dentex.
another great method for catching dentex is speed jigging, i caught a fish of 11 kgs just a few weeks ago using this method!
if you are fishing from shore you will most likely be targeting goldbream and seabass. for bait you can use all kinds of fish like pieces of sardines, mackerel, squid etc. but best for goldbream is a worm called bibi, or some local worm called crv. for seabass also spinning is a good method, bring mostly smaller sized lures and also topwater plugs and poppers (small).
for all kinds of fishing in the adriatic sea, the most important thing is location. if you dont know where to fish, you will not be succesful. tell me where you will be going, maybe i can give you some positions!
well hope thats enough info for now, tight lines and best regards

(c) forum
Icon Legend Права Настройки темы
Распечатать тему

1499 Просмотры
Реклама
381 сейчас в онлайне
1 пользователей (Серебан) и 0 скрытых, а также 380 гостей сейчас онлайн.
VBIOS Version 3.0 FINAL | ©1999-2024
Execution time: 0.246 seconds.   Total Queries: 38   Zlib сжатие вкл.
All times are (GMT+3). Current time is 16:31