Форумы Серверы Суспільство
Игры Серверы VBIOS General Soft & Hard Увлечения А поговорить... Культура Полезная информация Межигір'я Чат

Пользователь Сообщение: Banned from PR1 VBIOS Server        (Тема#53527)
Uncle_Dante 
новичок
С нами с 28.08.11
Посты: 2
28.08.11 11:04 Sweden #1099934
Hi!

After letting google translate this page for me and i think i made it to the correct place to post a post about being banned and ask for an un-bann.

So the situation goes: Yesterday me and a friend played on your pr1 server on Al BAsrah i believe. My ingame name was Uncle_Dante@SWE, so me and my friend was in the taliban fortress running around trying to hit eachother with rocks, it escalated to the point where we fought against each-other with rifles. Unfortenly my friend sucked so the result was that I got alot if teamkills, and for some funny reason he decided to punish be for each and every one.

I know and completly understand that teamkilling is against the server rules, it also creates a confusin among those who are trying to play the game properly. But all we did was to trying to kill each-other and noone else. Since there are not that many good PR servers out there i would kindly ask to get my ban revealed since i like your server alot!

The map was Al Basrah on PR1 and the time was around 00:30 GMT+1.
Apache 
подполковник
Apache
: Lublin, Polska
С нами с 10.03.09
Посты: 3776
28.08.11 11:12 [Re: Uncle_Dante] Ukraine #1099942
If you are banned on our server (or you simply don't have access to them for no apparent reason for you), then you create a separate topic in this section, which states:
- Nickname
- Date / time when you have lost access to the server
- Your ip-address (click)
- A PID (you can find it in any server statistics, where you play - it's everywhere the same)
- Your GUID (for this you should go to any other server with the included PB, register in the console command pb_myguid and write the last 8 characters per line, after your nick)
- Text or a screenshot of the error you get when you try to access the server
BadMad 
тренер - маньяк
BadMad
: Caribbean Sea,Black Pearl
С нами с 16.02.07
Посты: 14282
28.08.11 11:52 [Re: Uncle_Dante] Ukraine #1099968
  • Uncle_Dante :
Hi!

After letting google translate this page for me and i think i made it to the correct place to post a post about being banned and ask for an un-bann.

So the situation goes: Yesterday me and a friend played on your pr1 server on Al BAsrah i believe. My ingame name was Uncle_Dante@SWE, so me and my friend was in the taliban fortress running around trying to hit eachother with rocks, it escalated to the point where we fought against each-other with rifles. Unfortenly my friend sucked so the result was that I got alot if teamkills, and for some funny reason he decided to punish be for each and every one.

I know and completly understand that teamkilling is against the server rules, it also creates a confusin among those who are trying to play the game properly. But all we did was to trying to kill each-other and noone else. Since there are not that many good PR servers out there i would kindly ask to get my ban revealed since i like your server alot!

The map was Al Basrah on PR1 and the time was around 00:30 GMT+1.

Next time, If you get banned on our servers, you have to create a new thread in this subforum instead of actual one.

Your ban must be temporary.Try to reconnect to servers again(if you was banned yesterday).
Next time if you decide to do such things again, both of you will be banned permanently.
Your lack of maturity isn't our problem.
Uncle_Dante 
новичок
С нами с 28.08.11
Посты: 2
28.08.11 14:00 [Re: BadMad] Sweden #1100027
Thank for the reply. I wont argue with who's immature and who's problem it is.
Hopefully it's just a temporary ban as you said.
Also sorry for posting in the wrong part of the forum, but it's not easy to find the correct one when the language here is russian. Never though of making this web-page in english? Since you have a lot of players that don't understand russian on your servers this might be a good idea.

Peace
BadMad 
тренер - маньяк
BadMad
: Caribbean Sea,Black Pearl
С нами с 16.02.07
Посты: 14282
28.08.11 14:48 [Re: Uncle_Dante] Ukraine #1100059
  • Uncle_Dante :
Thank for the reply. I wont argue with who's immature and who's problem it is.
Hopefully it's just a temporary ban as you said.
Also sorry for posting in the wrong part of the forum, but it's not easy to find the correct one when the language here is russian. Never though of making this web-page in english? Since you have a lot of players that don't understand russian on your servers this might be a good idea.

Peace

Just follow the Rules.Thats all you HAVE to do here.
Its quite easy to understand.
Also, we have the most similar rules to other servers in Western Europe (unlike the russian servers ).So there shouldn't be any problems with adaptation/accustomization with them.

Yeah, we were thinking about separate forum/subforum for our foreign players just in pure english.But thats just a project.
Good luck on our servers.
Icon Legend Права Настройки темы
Распечатать тему

1482 Просмотры
512 сейчас в онлайне
0 пользователей () и 0 скрытых, а также 512 гостей сейчас онлайн.
VBIOS Version 3.0 FINAL | ©1999-2024
Execution time: 0.216 seconds.   Total Queries: 34   Zlib сжатие вкл.
All times are (GMT+3). Current time is 05:39