Форумы Серверы Суспільство
Игры Серверы VBIOS General Soft & Hard Увлечения А поговорить... Культура Полезная информация Межигір'я Чат

Пользователь Сообщение: Pls unban me!        (Тема#57851)
NemoGer1943 
новичок
С нами с 03.01.12
Посты: 1
03.01.12 21:36 Germany #1211253
Hi! Im [QRF]Nemo1943! Ive been banned by an VBIOS Admin a few months ago. I was playing on Kashan Desert when an enemy Tank killed me and my squad several times from out of nowhere. I asked the enemy team wether they are using hacks, and got a perm ban immediately without any warnings. Im sorry that i used to ask something like that but it seemed so damn weird. Nevertheless me and other members of my Clan want to play on your sever on tuesdays. Because i have a ban i cant play with em. I would be pleasured if u could unban me. Hope well see each other soon in order to have a good time on your server. My IP is 77.13.36.97
Waiting for your answer. Sincerely yours Nemo1943
zloy_bullet 
zloy_bullet
С нами с 23.06.09
Посты: 10619
03.01.12 22:50 [Re: NemoGer1943] Ukraine #1211294
  • zloy_bullet :
>http://translate.google.com.ua/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8...
  • цитата:
2. If you are banned on our server (or you simply do not have access to them for no apparent reason for you), then you create a separate topic in this section, which states:
- His nickname
- Date / time when you have lost access to the server
- Your ip-address (click)
- Its PID (you can find in any statistics of the server where you play - it is the same everywhere)
- Your GUID (for this you should go to any other server-enabled PB, register in the console command pb_myguid and record the last 8 characters per line, after your nick)
- Text or screenshot of the error is issued when trying to access the server

BadMad 
тренер - маньяк
BadMad
: Caribbean Sea,Black Pearl
С нами с 16.02.07
Посты: 14282
03.01.12 23:01 [Re: NemoGer1943] Ukraine #1211303
You were banned for "Insulting and inadequate behavior".
I'm pretty sure, you wouldn't be banned for polite asking "who's using hacks?" - you know..
Unfortunately our previous hard drive with all logs for that period has broken, so I can't check what exactly has happened that day.
Watch yourself next time and follow the rules.-You guys(QRF) have some problems with asset rule, don't you?
You will be unbanned in a few hours.
Icon Legend Права Настройки темы
Распечатать тему

570 Просмотры
800 сейчас в онлайне
0 пользователей () и 0 скрытых, а также 800 гостей сейчас онлайн.
VBIOS Version 3.0 FINAL | ©1999-2024
Execution time: 0.226 seconds.   Total Queries: 28   Zlib сжатие вкл.
All times are (GMT+3). Current time is 09:54