Форумы Серверы Суспільство
Игры Серверы VBIOS General Soft & Hard Увлечения А поговорить... Культура Полезная информация Межигір'я Чат

Пользователь Сообщение: Banned        (Тема#71111)
Mariuska 
новичок
С нами с 23.02.13
Посты: 4
23.02.13 14:42 Lithuania #1532025
I got banned because i tk Bad&Mad[F.E.A.R.], i died and you took my marksman kit, i said give back , but you didnt listen to me, and i killed you and i took it back, shame on you admin for stealing.....
BadMad 
тренер - маньяк
BadMad
: Caribbean Sea,Black Pearl
С нами с 16.02.07
Посты: 14282
23.02.13 15:00 [Re: Mariuska] Ukraine #1532032
First of all read the rules mate, and try to realize what is "stealing".
If you think, you have priority on all special kits in the game, because you just think so, you're totally wrong.Secondly, you died so in that point, you have no priority on that kit, cause you've lost it.Thirdly, you did nothing useful for the team, hanging nowhere(hotel) and just dying time by time.Me, as squad leader asked you plenty times to move to the flag and help us out, you just ignored that.
According to the rules, intentional TKs/Teamattacks/provocations are not allowed, besides you did nothing useful to the team, and after all that you 're trying to blame me?
Shame on you Mariuska.-If you like that kind of behavior, providing immaturity, lack of teamplay, ignorance of SLs orders, and intentional TKs when you want, you better find another servers where such behavior is in honor, then.
Mariuska 
новичок
С нами с 23.02.13
23.02.13 15:33 [Re: BadMad] Lithuania #1532046
Whatever you orders was i came to play for fun not for your wishes , not giving back kit is unfair and you know it, you just was selfish and ignored me at that moment.. realy not nice dude
BadMad 
тренер - маньяк
BadMad
: Caribbean Sea,Black Pearl
С нами с 16.02.07
Посты: 14282
23.02.13 16:03 [Re: Mariuska] Ukraine #1532066
Well if you ignore teamplay and cooperation, not going to follow orders and name it "plaing for someone's wishes", seems like you 're in a wrong game, mate - CS,CoD, vanilla BF are waiting for you with such opinion.
Seriously, you 're dying, and running back again to you precious-kit, doing whatever you want, ignore SLs orders and call me selfish?-You're really confused, telling you.
Mariuska 
новичок
С нами с 23.02.13
23.02.13 16:32 [Re: BadMad] Lithuania #1532083
Yes i ignored your orders, because you was without mic, didnt heared any order you said and if you didnt like it you just could kick me maann And yes i died because i got killed, everyone gets killed, and my gaming style is to kill enemies, sometimes people are too bored and tired from orders and teamplaying and play for their own
Understand it and unban me
Mariuska 
новичок
С нами с 23.02.13
27.02.13 11:47 [Re: Mariuska] Lithuania #1534017
Thanks for unban Bad&Mad[F.E.A.R.] and im sorry for my misbehavior i won't do this again.

Отредактировано Mariuska 27.02.13 11:48. Причина редактирования: Причина не указана.
Icon Legend Права Настройки темы
Распечатать тему

980 Просмотры
447 сейчас в онлайне
0 пользователей () и 0 скрытых, а также 447 гостей сейчас онлайн.
VBIOS Version 3.0 FINAL | ©1999-2024
Execution time: 0.289 seconds.   Total Queries: 37   Zlib сжатие вкл.
All times are (GMT+3). Current time is 14:32